Drive Meaningful Net Promoter Score Gains with Proactive Management
Proactive Net Promoter Score Gains through QoE Analytics
Customer loyalty is increasingly evasive for telcos, cable providers and mobile network operators. Secure your advantage by instrumenting your service operations for NPS success.
Lack of understanding of QoE can impact your Net Promoter Score.
Difficult to make NPS meaningful in day-to-day CSP operations.
Unclear which ‘Key Quality Indicators’ drive customer perception.
Difficult or impossible to proactively manage better NPS scores.
NPS Score Management Capabilities
- QoE Index
Quality of Experience score, built from controllable quality metrics.
- Early-Warning Analytics
Identifies degradations before they become problems.
- Extensible Reporting
Flexible reporting and NPS dashboard capability.
- Worst-Offender List
Rank-ordered lists for customers and/or devices needing remediation.
Ready to see this application in action?
Increase your subscribers’ brand loyalty:
Improve Customer Satisfaction in Service Quality
- Deep visibility of individual contributors to the quality index allows for the implemention of practical improvements proven to enhance NPS scores.
- Identify and engage at-risk customers before they go negative, using objective quality measures to focus your efforts.
- Foundation of continuous-improvement and outage prevention efforts, with concise trending analysis.
Objective Net Promotor Score analytics deliver value through:
- Increased Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) returns; happier customers stay with you longer and spend more.
- NPS promoters have a significant impact on word-of-mouth goodwill.
- Moving customers from detractors to promoters has enormous profitability impacts.
ON THE BLOG
Pairing deep domain expertise in telecommunications
with advanced, human-centered automation, Mariner is a uniquely qualified service and solution provider.
Proactive NPS Score Management